– If you do not find the sweetness of doing a good deed then be aware that you have not done that deed.
– Disrespect earns the displeasure of the creator and the creation.
– To please the enemies of Allah SubHanahu wa Ta’ala is beyond comprehension and wisdom.
– Gifts do not imprison me so that I become unmindful to the benefactor.
– Doers of good deeds giving birth to sincerity in your deeds can never be a wasted effort.
– Among the creation, silence is not bravery but rather impatience.
– The person who cannot educate his own soul, then how is he going to educate others.
– The love of Allah SWT and the Prophet Muhammad SAW is intertwined in poverty and starvation.
– The love of the World generally blinded the eyes, those eyes which should have been used to identify the specialties of the Almighty Creator.
-The person who becomes aware of Allah SWT then he becomes hospitable towards the creation.
– Preach only in accordance to religion otherwise remaining dumb is better.
– To adopt anonymity and unwholesomeness relative to it is peaceful.
– As long as there remains on this earth one person in your heart whom you fear or have high expectations of, then until then your Faith is not complete.
– Until you still possess arrogance and anger you cannot classify yourself amongst the learned.
– That sustenance whose extent is expansive but no thanks is given for it and that means of livelihood which is difficult but no patience is shown for it become a source of revolt and mischief.