1. The owners should always try to invest his wealth in order to develop the society, and not to keep it idle, for it will then to be reduced through the payment of zakat.
2. The owners should spend in way of God, which will help achieve social solidarity.
3. The use of wealth, should not harm other individuals or the society at large.
4. The sources of wealth should be halal, it should not be realized from riba, cheating or monopoly.
5. Wealth should not be used to corrupt the society or to exercise political power.
The above information is the foundation of Islamic economics. and clarified the ownership has a social function. it explains how Islam is a doctrine that is oriented for the benefit of mankind#Islamisbeautiful